Kramer & Frank is a major force in the collections industry. Founded in 1975, it continues to be a leading innovator in the development and use of technology to increase the efficiency of its collection practice. This, in turn, provides more cost-effective and expeditious results for its clients.
Unlike many firms, Kramer & Frank not only obtains judgments, but also enforces and collects them. In fact, other law firms often refer the judgments they secure to Kramer & Frank for collection. Kramer & Frank recognizes that, until it is enforced, a judgment is just a piece of paper that a judge has signed.
Simply stated, Kramer & Frank does more for its clients, and does it better. Kramer & Frank’s many awards and recognitions reflect this. It has received dozens of awards from client and industry groups, often several years in a row. For example, to name just a few, Kramer & Frank has won:
- GE Money Bank’s Partnership Award
- Midland Credit Management, Incorporated's Gold Consistency Awards
- Excellence Awards from the St. Louis Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Encore’s Midas Touch Awards for Awareness, Responsiveness and Organization
- Great Seneca Financial Corporation's Gross Collection Percentage Awards